Fusang flower is what we usually call hibiscus, because most of its color is red, so our Lingnan area is called the big red flower. At present, Fusarium flowers are more common near the Yangtze River Basin in China, but rare in other places, because they are not easy to survive. So how does Fusang breed correctly? What's the best way to breed? What should we pay attention to when cultivating Fusarium? Please read on with me with questions!
The best breeding time is from May to October, and the grafting is in spring and autumn.
The best growing soil: Fusang can adapt to all kinds of soil, but it is best to have fertile and loose micro acid soil.
Requirements for growth humidity: the ground of Fusang is often watered to increase humidity and reduce temperature, so as to prevent young leaves from scorching and flowers from falling early.
The optimum growth temperature was 15-25 ℃ and 13-18 ℃ from October to March.
The best growing light: Fusarium is a strong positive plant, and it needs enough light in the growing period to grow and bloom normally. If the light is insufficient, the flower bud is easy to fall off, the flower is small, and the color of the flower is dim; however, when the sun is too strong, the plant will burn, so it should be properly shaded for protection.
Points for attention in the cultivation of beautiful Fusarium flowers: spraying fertilizer: Fusarium in early May is the growing season of Fusarium, so we should strengthen the management of fertilizer and water, and apply thin liquid fertilizer every 7 to 10 days.
Key points of watering: during the growth period of Fusang, water should be sufficient, without water shortage or waterlogging. Usually, water once a day, once in the morning and once in the evening in the dog days.
Main points of pruning: pruning is needed when cultivating mulberry, which can not only improve the ornamental value of its shape, but also avoid the occurrence of a variety of diseases and pests. During pruning, except for 2 to 3 buds left at the base of each branch, the upper part of each branch can be cut completely. After pruning, water and fertilizer should be properly controlled.
Basin soil replacement: three things need to be done when Fusang changes basin: first, replace with new culture soil; second, cut off some too dense curly fibrous roots; third, apply sufficient base fertilizer, and slightly add phosphorus fertilizer to the basin bottom. In order to keep the tree shape beautiful and have more flowers, pruning and shaping can be carried out before and after leaving the house in early spring according to the characteristics of the strong sprouting ability of the hairy branches of Fusang. In addition to leaving 2-3 buds at the base, all the upper branches are cut, pruning and repairing can promote the development of new branches, the growth will be more vigorous, and the plant shape will also be beautiful. After pruning, water and fertilizer should be properly controlled due to the reduction of consumption of parts on the ground.
Key points of propagation: Fusang is propagated by cutting or grafting.
1. Cuttage. It was carried out from May to October and in Greenhouse in winter, but the survival rate was high in rainy season. The annual semi lignification of the cuttings is the best, with a length of 10 cm. The lower leaves are cut off and the top leaves are left. The cut should be flat. The cuttings should be inserted in the sand bed to maintain a high air humidity. The room temperature is 18-21 ℃, and the natural roots are 20-25 after the cuttings. The rooting period of the cuttings can be shortened by using 0.3% - 0.4% indobutyric acid for 1-2 seconds. When the root length is 3-4cm, it should be transplanted into the pot.
2. Grafting. In spring and autumn. Most of them are used for Fusarium varieties with difficult cutting or slow rooting, especially those with low survival rate. Branch or bud grafting can be used, rootstock with a single flower Fusarium. The grafted seedlings were in flower in the same year.
Pest control: Fusarium has the following diseases and control methods.
1. Leaf spot. The key to control the disease is to do a good job in cold prevention, and take protective measures when the wind cools down in autumn. On this basis, spraying 500-800 times of liquid zinc or 1500 times of ammonium in time can play a good control effect.
2. Stem rot. The key to control the disease is to prevent the plants from being washed by rainstorm for a long time, and to dry the plants with 200-500 times liquid tob every 10 days before and after the rainy season. The experiment shows that this method has good control effect.
3. Root knot nematode. It is difficult to control the disease. If the number of trees is small, the soil must be exposed for a long time, and the old soil shall not be reused. More plants can also be applied with aldicarb granules, which can be buried in a 5-inch basin for about 0.5g.
Fusang flower bonsai culture Fusang experience: 1, Fusang is not frost resistant, after frost to the beginning of winter must be moved into the room to keep warm. The winter temperature shall not be lower than 5 ℃ to avoid frost damage; it shall not be higher than 15 ℃ to avoid affecting dormancy. Dormancy is not good the next year growth and flowering is not prosperous.
2. Potted hibiscus, generally in April out of the house, out of the house to change basin, appropriate shaping and pruning, to maintain a beautiful crown.