Red ginseng is a ripe product of ginseng, which can greatly nourish the vitality, recover the pulse, firm and remove, and replenish qi and absorb blood. Red ginseng is processed by soaking, cleaning, sorting, steaming, drying and other processes. But what effect does red ginseng have? What are the functions of red ginseng? Dear, you must also want to know. So let's read on^_^
Function of red ginseng slice: Ingredients: the total amount of Ginsenoside Rg1 (c42h72o14) and ginsenoside Re (c48h82o18) in this product shall not be less than 0.20%.
Sexual taste: fragrant, slightly bitter.
Meridian tropism: spleen tropism, lung tropism, heart tropism.
Efficacy: red ginseng is used for deficiency of body and desire to fall off, cold limbs and micro pulse, Qi does not take blood, collapse and leakage of blood; heart failure, cardiogenic shock. Red ginseng is a familiar product of ginseng, which can greatly nourish the vitality, recover the pulse, firm and remove, and replenish qi and absorb blood. Function of red ginseng: tranquilizing effect: red ginseng has the function of tonifying vital energy, benefiting blood, nourishing heart and tranquilizing mind.
Promote metabolism: red ginseng can regulate the nervous, cardiovascular and endocrine system, promote the metabolism of body substances and the synthesis of protein, RNA and DNA.
Improve immunity: red ginseng can improve the ability of brain and physical activity and immune function, strengthen, anti fatigue, anti-tumor, anti-aging, anti radiation, benefit heart and pulse, tranquilize mind and promote body fluid, invigorate lung and spleen.
Reduce blood pressure: red ginseng has certain effect on hypertension and atherosclerosis, liver disease, diabetes, anemia, tumor and senile diseases.
Enhance vitality: ginseng can treat deficiency of spleen and kidney, weakness of true Yang, deficiency of middle Qi, hypothermia of limbs, and spontaneous sweating.
Can be used for tea: cut ginseng into thin slices, put it in a bowl or cup, brew it with boiling water, cover it for 5 minutes and then take it.
It can be used for brewing wine: the whole ginseng can be cut into thin slices and put into a bottle, soaked in 50-60 degree white wine, and taken daily according to the situation.
Edible: ginseng is often accompanied with certain bitterness when eaten. If ginseng is stewed with lean meat, chicken, fish, etc., it can eliminate bitterness and nourish the body. In addition, whether it is red ginseng or raw ginseng, it must be taken step by step in the process of eating. In addition, we must pay attention to the seasonal changes. Generally speaking, the weather is cool in autumn and winter, and eating is better, while the weather is hot in summer, it is not suitable for eating.
It can be used for medicine: red ginseng is a cooked product of ginseng, which has the functions of nourishing vital energy, spleen and lung, promoting body fluid and calming nerves. Besides, it has the characteristics of higher fire, stronger foot force and stronger efficacy, and is longer than the products of nourishing vital energy, returning Yang and saving adversity, supplementing qi and absorbing blood. From the perspective of health care and physical fitness, red ginseng is a good tonic for people with deficiency of Qi and blood and partial Yang deficiency. Red ginseng can be used to supplement those who are often afraid of cold, warm hands and feet, dizzy and tired, weak limbs, easy fatigue, shortness of breath and shortness of breath, cold in the stomach, long-term diarrhea, insomnia and dreaminess, impotence and frequent urination.
Red ginseng is close to red ginseng attention: edible attention: Stewed red ginseng is best to be stewed in water, wrapped with wet cloth before stewing, and then cut into thin slices after the ginseng is softened, take 3-5g, put it into a porcelain bowl, add water to half a bowl, stew in water for 30 minutes, and then take it. After taking the soup, the ginseng slices can be stewed twice for drinking. In order to avoid waste, finally take the soup and scum together. It should be noted that after stewing the ginseng juice, do not open the lid in a hurry, wait for it to cool naturally, and take it when it is slightly cool. Red ginseng is often accompanied with a certain bitter taste. If the taste is good, it can be cooked and stewed together with lean pork, chicken, fish, etc., which can not only nourish and strengthen the body, but also eliminate the bitter taste. However, it should not be put for too long, generally no more than 2 hours. It should also be noted that the temperature of red ginseng often aggravates the weight of Yang and heat in human body, so the symptoms like "burning" may appear during taking, but the above symptoms can disappear as long as the drug is stopped in time. If you are weak, you need to take red ginseng for a long time. In order to prevent side effects, you can take it for 7 days and stop taking it for 2 days intermittently.
1. It is more suitable to take American ginseng in summer.
2. Red ginseng is partial heat and has the power of invigorating yang. It is especially suitable for people with weak Qi and deficiency of Yang. For example, people who often feel dizzy, weak asthma, old age, weak body after illness, or women who lose too much blood, it is especially suitable for taking after operation. It is suitable to take in autumn and winter.
1. Because red ginseng partial temperature, yin deficiency Huowang, hypertension is not controlled, it should not be taken.
2. Red ginseng is also not suitable for people who have symptoms of "Yin deficiency and fire easily", such as red gums, dry mouth and dry throat, and nosebleeds.
3. Patients with heart disease should also consult a physician before taking it.
Knowledge extension of red ginseng for medicinal use: edible methods:
1. Stewing: red ginseng or white ginseng are often accompanied with bitter taste when eaten. If ginseng is stewed together with lean pork, chicken, fish, etc., it can eliminate the bitter taste and nourish the body.
2. Steaming: cut the red ginseng into 2cm thin slices, put it into a porcelain bowl, fill it with water, seal the mouth of the bowl, place it in the pot, steam and stew for 30 minutes, then take it.
3. Make tea: cut the red ginseng or dry ginseng into thin slices, put them in a bowl or cup, make them with boiling water, cover them for 5 minutes and then take them.
4. Porridge: cut the red ginseng into thin diced pieces, put a little in the breakfast porridge, tonic.
5. Chewing: cut the red ginseng into thin diced pieces, take 2-3 pieces and chew them in your mouth, which is the easiest way to take.
6、 Grinding powder: grind the ginseng into fine powder, swallow it every day, and the dosage depends on the individual constitution.
1. Look at the bowl of Reed: the ginseng reed is thick and short, mostly double reed head (also have single reed, occasionally see three reed), the bowl of reed is large, without fibrous burr on the edge.
2. See broad: commonly known as "wide shoulder", the legs are mostly two (or three, rare four). The legs are short and Diao -: the body or close to the body, and some legs are twisted.
3. Look at the cortex: the longitudinal lines of the cortex are fine, the lower part of the body has transverse ring texture, the middle and lower part has longitudinal lines and a few shallow grooves, just like: the skin of the elderly. Some of them have yellow skin, commonly known as "yellow mandarin jacket".
4. Look at the color: the surface is mostly reddish brown or dark red, oily and slightly like silk, shiny and slightly transparent.
Hand pinching: the hand is firm, not easy to break, and the section is flat and horny.
Nose smell: high quality red ginseng has a special smell.
Mouth taste: high quality red ginseng is tough and not easy to chew. It tastes slightly bitter and sweet and lasting.