Chlorophytum is easy to breed and has strong adaptability. It is one of the most traditional hanging plants in the living room. Its leaves are slender and soft, and small plants are produced from the axils of the leaves. It droops from the edge of the basin, spreads and droops like flowers, and is evergreen all the year round. So can Chlorophytum be watered? How is it watered? If the Chlorophytum can be watered, it can be watered. Here's a picture for you to enjoy.
Water culture of Chlorophytum and Chlorophytum I. container preparation
1. All containers that can hold water can be used for water culture of Chlorophytum. It's best to use transparent containers for water culture. You can enjoy the dazzling white roots in the water. The glass wine cup, tea cup, mineral water bottle and so on are all economical and beautiful containers of water culture Chlorophytum.
2. The container of aqua Chlorophytum can be single-layer or double-layer. Single layer container is a glass bottle and plastic bottle without bottom hole, which are directly planted with hanging orchid. The double-layer container takes the plastic screen (also known as the planting basket) as the upper layer, and the lower layer is a non porous bottle device. Plant the Chlorophytum in the upper plastic screen, and let the root of the Chlorophytum extend into the lower bottle device.
2、 The production steps of Chlorophytum
1. Take the graceful potted Chlorophytum out of the basin and wash the soil.
2. Cut off the old roots. Cut off the yellow leaves. Cut off some leaves (old leaves, pest leaves), leaving robust leaves, generally leaving 6 to 10 leaves.
3. Insert into the plastic sieve and fill in the bluestone or Maifanshi to increase the permeability and have a fixed effect on the plant. Then put it into a wide mouth transparent glass bottle for water conservation.
Water raised Chlorophytum 2
Little knowledge: the production method of water nutrient solution: add 1g of potassium dihydrogen phosphate ammonia, 0.2g of magnesium sulfate and 0.1g of ferrous sulfate in 1L water, or only use potassium dihydrogen phosphate or nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizer to prepare nutrient solution in the proportion of 1:1:1, which can also maintain the growth of flowers and plants.
Recommended reading: what to do with the yellow leaves of Chlorophytum
Species of Chlorophytum
The function of Chlorophytum