Sauteed Sliced Lamb with Scallion
Ingredients: 300g sliced mutton, 30g onion, 8 leeks, 4 cloves garlic, proper amount of starch, 45g cooking oil, 2 teaspoons sesame oil, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, 1 / 2 teaspoon white vinegar, 3 teaspoons white sugar, 1 teaspoon monosodium glutamate
1. The mutton is mixed with soy sauce, monosodium glutamate and starch, marinated for 10 minutes, then poured out the surplus sauce and drained.
2. Wash onion and cut into pieces. Wash garlic and slice. Wash onion and cut into sections.
3. Add oil to the pot, heat up, stir fry the mutton for 1 minute, then remove.
4. Add oil to the wok, pour in onion, garlic and onion, stir for 2 minutes until fragrant, stir fry the fried mutton in the wok, and mix in white vinegar, sesame oil and sugar.
5. Stir fry all the materials in the pan for 2 minutes, then put them into the pan evenly, heat them over high heat, thicken them with lake powder, and then put them out.
Baked Scallion Pancake
Ingredients: 500g flour, 100g scallion, salt, oil, pepper powder.
1. Mix the flour and water evenly, knead them into dough, rub them into long strips, put them into green billets, roll them into shrouds, and brush them with oil.
2. Mix the scallion, salt, oil and pepper powder, sprinkle them evenly on the round pieces, roll them well and roll them well, and then put the pan into the pan and burn them until golden.
Braised Sea Cucumber with Scallion
100g sea cucumber, 15g white sugar, 125g cooked lard, 200g green onion, 20g cooking wine, 4G refined salt, 250g clear soup, 250g wet starch, 3G monosodium glutamate and sugar color respectively, 25g ginger and soy sauce respectively
1. Cut the sea cucumber into wide slices, control the water content after boiling, burn the lard until it is six ripe, put in the scallion, fry until it is golden yellow, remove it, and reserve the scallion oil.
2. Add onion, ginger, salt, cooking wine, soy sauce, sugar and sea cucumber to the clear soup, simmer for 2 minutes on low heat after boiling, remove and control to dry.
3. Add fried scallion, salt, sea cucumber, clear soup, white sugar, cooking wine, soy sauce and sugar color to lard. After boiling, transfer to low heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Then add monosodium glutamate on high heat and thicken with starch, burn through the juice with medium heat, pour in scallion oil, put into plate, then burn sea cucumber with scallion.