Asparagus in oyster sauce
Ingredients: 1 asparagus, 2 scoops of scallop, hard skin and oyster sauce
1. Boil the water in the pot, add a tablespoon of salt and a few drops of oil, and put the root of asparagus into hot water first.
2. After 1 minute, put the whole piece into the pot, cook for 2 minutes or so, remove it, drain it and put it on the plate. The water in the pot can be poured out.
3. Put the oil in the pot, pour in oyster sauce, soy sauce, add a little water, boil and thicken, then pour it on asparagus evenly with a spoon.
Raw materials: two fresh lilies, asparagus, salt, soy sauce, oil, sesame oil
1. Peel off the root of asparagus, cut into four centimeter long segments, peel off the lily and wash.
2. Boil a proper amount of water in the pot, boil the cut asparagus in water for 1 minute, then take it out and cool it with cold water.
3. Heat the oil in the wok over medium heat. When it's 50% hot, put the fresh lily and the boiled asparagus into the wok, stir fry for one minute, then add in the raw soy sauce and salt, and finally pour in the sesame oil.
Asparagus shrimp balls
Materials: 480g shrimp, 6 fresh asparagus, 1 scallion, 2 ginger slices, several sweet bamboo shoots, 5 tbsp oil, 1 tbsp oil, 1 tbsp wine, 1 tbsp corn flour, 1 / 3 tsp salt, 3 tbsp water.
Sauce: 1 / 3 teaspoon for salt and sugar, 1 teaspoon for sesame oil and 1 teaspoon for corn flour, and 2 tablespoons for water.
1. Wash the shrimps, dip them in dilute salt water (2 cups of water and 1 teaspoon of salt) for 20 minutes, then peel the shrimps, cut them with a knife from the back (don't break them), slash them on both sides obliquely, mix the seasonings well.
2. Remove the hard skin from the root of asparagus and wash; cut into long sections with scallion.
3. Heat 2 tbsp oil, stir fry asparagus, add seasoning, stir fry over high heat, remove and drain. Heat 3 tbsp oil, stir fry shrimps quickly under medium heat until discolored.
4. Saute ginger and scallion in wok, add shrimps and sweet bamboo shoots, sprinkle with wine, stir fry well, remove ginger and scallion, mix with sauce, put fresh asparagus.