Fried eggs with peppers
Ingredients: 5 peppers, 2 eggs. , salt, sugar and monosodium glutamate.
1. Wash the green peppers, remove the stems and seeds, and cut the strips. Break up the eggs and add a little water and salt.
2, oil heat, pour egg into small fire, slowly wait for egg liquid to solidify, stir fry into lumps.
3. Take out the egg, heat it with oil, add green pepper, stir fry until the green pepper is soft, put in the egg, stir in salt, sugar and monosodium glutamate, stir fry well and turn off the heat.
Peppers with peppers
Materials: cooked pig large intestine, sharp pepper, a little red pepper, 1 star anise, proper amount of prickly ash, onion, ginger, garlic, salt, soy sauce, monosodium glutamate, sesame oil
1. Scallion, ginger, garlic, star anise, prickly ash prepared, sharp pepper cutting hob block, a little red pepper block. The large intestine of cooked pig is cut from the middle to remove the excess fat inside, and washed repeatedly with clear water, so as to remove the odor, control the dry water and then cut into small sections for standby.
2. Put the oil in the pot, fry the star anise and pepper slowly, put the cut pork intestines and stir fry until the intestines are dry and without water.
3. Pour in a little old soy sauce and stir fry until the pork intestines are dry and fragrant. Put in chopped green onion, ginger and garlic to stir fry until they are fragrant. Then put in the prickly ash and stir fry for a while. Finally, add salt and monosodium glutamate to taste. Drizzle a little sesame oil.
Shredded potato with pepper
Materials: vinegar, salt, onion, garlic, prickly ash, dried pepper.
1. Peel and shred potatoes, quickly brew them with cold water several times, and change water frequently until the water becomes clear.
2. Remove the seeds from the sharp pepper, cut the shreds, scallion, garlic and dried red pepper into thin shreds. Heat the pot and put in a little oil. Turn the pepper into a small fire, and fry slowly until the aroma of the pepper comes out.
3. Remove the prickly ash, throw it away, put in the onion, garlic, red pepper, pan fried, fire into the water drained potatoes stir fried for a few times.
4. Add salt, cook in vinegar and stir fry quickly. Stir fry until the potatoes are cooked. The soup is thick.
5. Add in the shredded pepper and stir fry evenly, then the pan will be filled.