Tremella and lotus seed soup
Materials: tremella, lotus seed, jujube, crystal sugar
1. Soak the tremella in cold water for 15 minutes. When it's ready to go, remove the thick stalk and cut into small pieces for later use. Add water to the pan. Let's heat the lotus seeds for 10 minutes
2. Wash the dates, add the processed Tremella into the pot and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Then turn the heat to boil for about 1 hour. Stir occasionally. Otherwise, tremella may stick to the pot. Finally, add sugar to taste.
Materials: one large white fungus, two cucumbers, appropriate amount of mashed garlic, salt, vinegar, sesame oil
1. Soak the tremella in advance, wash and tear the small one for standby. Then water boil, slightly blanch tremella, time should not be too long, otherwise easily soft rotten, cold taste is not good.
2. Wash the cucumber, beat it with a horizontal knife, cut it into small pieces that you like. It's not tasty. Then enlarge the bowl and add 2 tablespoons salt. Marinate for 15 minutes. Finally, squeeze out the water.
3. Mix cucumber and cooled Tremella together, add garlic, vinegar, sesame oil, and mix well to eat.
Materials: 2 dried tremella, 1 / 2 carrot, 1 / 2 cucumber, 1 coriander, 2 teaspoons pepper oil, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, 0.5 teaspoon salt, 0.5 teaspoon monosodium glutamate
1. Soak the tremella in warm water for 2 hours, cut off the hard part of the root with a knife, tear it into small pieces, scald it with boiling water and cool it for use.
2. Peel carrot, wash and cut into diamond slices, blanch with water, cool cucumber, wash and cut into diamond slices, wash and cut into sections of coriander for use.
3. Put the tremella, carrot, cucumber and coriander into the basin, add pepper oil, sesame oil, refined salt and monosodium glutamate, and then put them on the plate evenly.