Fried shredded pork with water bamboo
Ingredients: 500g water bamboo, 150g pork, 50g peanut oil, 20g soy sauce, 3G refined salt, 2G monosodium glutamate, 10g cooking wine, half egg, 15g water lake powder, 10g scallion powder, 10g ginger powder.
1. Cut the pork into slices, then cut the silk with a length of 6cm and a thickness of 0.2cm,
2. Use eggs and water lake powder to mix well. The water bamboo peels off the old skin, cuts off the old root and cuts it into fine threads.
3. Place the wok on a high fire and heat it up. Put in peanut oil. After the oil is hot, put in the shredded meat.
4. After the shredded meat is fried, add the chopped green onion, ginger, soy sauce and cooking wine to stir evenly, then add the shredded water bamboo, refined salt and monosodium glutamate to stir evenly.
Three silk of Zizania latifolia
Ingredients: water bamboo, dried bean, green pepper, ginger, salad oil, salt, sugar, chicken juice
1. Wash the water bamboo, dried bean and green pepper, and cut into shreds.
2. Put oil in the wok, stir fry the ginger powder, then put water bamboo, dried bean and green pepper into the wok, stir fry, put salt, sugar and chicken juice into the wok, and then dish.
Fried sliced pork with double pepper and water bamboo
Ingredients: 500g water bamboo, 150g lean pork,
Seasoning: 20g soy sauce, 50g vegetable oil, 5g salt, 3G monosodium glutamate, 10g cooking wine, 30g egg, 6G pea starch, 10g green onion, 10g ginger
Method 1. Cut pork into slices along the silk, cut 6 cm long filaments along the silk, and mix them evenly with eggs and water lake powder;
2. Peel off the old skin, cut off the old root, and cut into thick filaments such as meat;
3. Heat the wok on a high fire, put in vegetable oil, warm the oil in the wok, and put the shredded meat into the wok;
4. Stir fry the shredded meat until it is scattered, then add the chopped green onion, ginger, soy sauce and cooking wine and stir well;
5. Then add water bamboo shreds, salt and monosodium glutamate, stir fry and mix evenly.