Pregnant can continue to practice yoga? Many pregnant women have such questions. In fact, doing some exercise during pregnancy is conducive to production, but there are many precautions for pregnant women yoga. Due to the particularity of their own constitution, pregnant women have a lot to pay attention to when practicing yoga. What are the taboos of yoga for pregnant women? Today, let the experts explain to you what should be paid attention to in yoga during pregnancy and which movements are suitable for pregnancy. And specially prepared for you to be mother yoga practice when you need to pay attention to the 'six to nine don't'.
Experts point out that you should start practicing yoga after 4 months of pregnancy. In the eyes of the older generation, pregnant women should move less and rest more, so as not to move the fetal gas. Is it really safe for pregnant women to practice yoga? In fact, all obstetricians suggest that pregnant women should do moderate and mild exercise before delivery, which can not only relieve the discomfort during pregnancy, but also help the production and postpartum recovery of physical strength. Yoga for pregnant women is in line with the needs of prenatal exercise.
In addition to eliminating physical discomfort, teacher Lin Yun Gen said that the more important function of yoga during pregnancy is to learn how to control and ease breathing from the basic breathing management of yoga, and to help pregnant women eliminate the possible pressure during pregnancy through meditation, so as to relax and stabilize their mood.
Experts further remind pregnant women that because the fetus is not stable in the first three months of pregnancy, it is not suitable to engage in yoga. It's better to wait until after four months of pregnancy to start practicing yoga. At the same time, it's better to communicate with obstetricians at any time to understand their physical condition. If pregnant women are at high risk of miscarriage, be sure to ask the doctor before practicing yoga step by step Yoga, and best under the guidance of professional yoga teacher, practice together.
1、 The benefits of Yoga
Yoga can enhance the physical strength and muscle tension of pregnant women, enhance the sense of balance of the body, and improve the flexibility and flexibility of the whole muscle tissue. At the same time, it can stimulate the glands that control hormone secretion, increase blood circulation, accelerate blood circulation, and control breathing well. Practicing yoga can also massage internal organs. In addition, yoga for the abdomen can help reshape the body after childbirth. Yoga is beneficial to improve sleep, eliminate insomnia and make people healthy and comfortable. Form a positive and healthy attitude towards life.
But it's important to note that yoga is not the only way to make pregnancy and childbirth safer and smoother. Yoga is just to help pregnant women exercise properly during the whole process of pregnancy. "Childbirth" consumes a lot of physical strength, so most pregnant women will feel fear and anxiety before childbirth, which is a very normal phenomenon. Practicing yoga can make the process easier and easier, and help pregnant women maintain a peaceful attitude before delivery.
During pregnancy, although expectant mothers should be very careful to protect the fetus, they should not be too careful to stop exercising. Proper exercise during pregnancy not only helps to enhance the physical fitness of expectant mothers and control their body lines, but also helps them to have a baby smoothly.
Pregnant women during pregnancy will be in a state of mental tension due to the continuous changes of the body, especially the back to bear the new pressure. Yoga practice can balance the growing abdomen and maintain good posture. Stretching and strengthening the body helps to open the pelvis before delivery. Through the adjustment of pelvic floor can better control delivery, reduce complications and accelerate postpartum recovery.
2、 What should pregnant women pay attention to in yoga practice
First of all, although pregnant women's yoga practice methods and action types are different due to physical changes, one thing remains unchanged, that is, the pursuit of body mind balance. That is to say, proper breathing and meditation can not only alleviate the discomfort of the body, but also make the mood more stable. Usually pregnant women can try to practice these two parts at home.
As for asana, we are very concerned about: which movements can be done? Which can't? First of all, women in the first three months of pregnancy, because pregnancy is not stable, do not do yoga asana is better, but breathing meditation and gentle stretching are still very good. In the next six months of the second and third stages, some actions can be done to help relieve the discomfort during pregnancy and smooth delivery in the future.
Actions that can't be done
1. Back bending. This kind of movement will make the lower back, which is under great pressure, more vulnerable. So don't do it. Even if you have to do it, you can only do simple chest expansion.
2. Abdominal landing is absolutely not allowed.
3. All the movements of abdominal training are not good. Because the pressure of pregnant women's abdominal muscles is great, abdominal exercise will cause greater burden. It can even cause the rectus abdominis to split, making the lower back more difficult to support.
4. Deep twisting should also be avoided. We can only do simple rotations of shoulder neck and upper chest.
5. Never stand on your head. Because when pregnant, a woman's abdominal bulge has shrunk her chest, and handstand will press her chest more. In the third pregnancy also do handstand, it may cause fetal position is not right, not careless oh.
6. It is not suitable to lie after the second pregnancy because it will compress the big blood vessels.
7. During breathing practice, make full use of possible breathing space, but do not emphasize abdominal breathing, and do not especially contract the abdomen.
8. When standing, remind yourself that your feet are parallel. Avoid eight stops. It causes a greater burden on the lumbar spine.
9. During pregnancy, the hormone changes, which will secrete more 'relaxin', making her softer than usual. So do not over stretch the tendon when doing the action, otherwise it is easy to hurt.
What you can do and do often
1. Squat to train the pelvic floor muscles of pregnant women. Can open two legs and shoulder the same width or slightly wider, two toes outward (so good squat), and then slowly squat down. Another action is: open your feet wider and squat down completely. Then put your hands on the inside of your knees, put your hands together in front of your chest, and push your arms out. But after 36 weeks, the abdomen is too heavy, or after 32 weeks, the fetal position is still not correct, and hemorrhoids are not suitable for squatting, you can sit on the mat or yoga brick to do exercises.
2. Practice more to close the vagina and imagine the feeling of enduring urination (but don't really hold the urine), which can prevent postpartum leakage of urine and relieve perineal laceration during production.
3. Pelvic tilt. The simplest way is to stand, flat body against the wall, try to turn the tailbone forward, that is, try to put the original suspended lower back, slowly spread flat on the wall. This can relieve the lower back pain of pregnant women
4. Stand against the wall. Especially like one foot balance, one hand or one foot can support the wall.
5. The best breathing method is to expand the chest. Bellows breathing (rapid and rapid exhalation) is not suitable. Right and left nostril breathing method is very good, can purify the nervous system, help to concentrate consciousness to facilitate meditation. The method of purifying breathing, which can inhale deeply from the nose and exhale deeply from the mouth, can relieve the fatigue and pressure of the body and mind. This method of breathing is also very good. It can also be used in labor.
6. For fear of cramps in the middle of the night, you can stretch your legs before going to bed, and usually supplement calcium.
Postpartum women's best after 6 weeks and lochia complete end, to gradually restore yoga practice. The only action that can be done immediately after childbirth is the practice of closing Yin. Don't do sit ups too early. Protect your abdomen with both hands to avoid rectus splitting. And the mother of caesarean section needs more time to recover, remember to often massage the wound to help recover.