Every time I go to the snack street, I can smell the smell of kebabs. The charcoal fire is very hot. Strings of delicious meat are sizzling and fragrant under the high temperature. When you want to buy a few strings to relieve your hunger, someone will always say that it's dead mouse meat & hellip; & hellip; it's dead pork & hellip; & hellip; the exuberant taste will fall down in an instant. I really dare not eat anything outside, but I can't resist the temptation of barbecue. Then do it yourself at home. As long as you have an oven at home and proper ingredients, you can eat delicious kebabs!
Ingredients: 800g pork tenderloin, half onion, right amount of chili powder, right amount of Chinese prickly ash noodles, 1 teaspoon oyster sauce, 1 piece of ginger, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, right amount of oil, 2 teaspoons Zhuhou sauce, right amount of chili powder, right amount of cumin powder, 1 teaspoon cooking wine, 4 cloves of garlic, right amount of black pepper, 1 teaspoon five spice powder
1. Prepare the main raw materials, a piece of pork eyebrow meat, and half an onion. A bottle of Zhuhou sauce, cumin powder, Zanthoxylum powder, chili powder
2. Cut the tenderloin into small pieces
3. Cut half of the onion into slices
4. Shred ginger and slice garlic
5. Add 1 tbsp salt, 2 tbsp sauce, 1 tbsp oyster sauce and 1 tbsp soy sauce to the diced meat,
6. Add a spoonful of cumin powder, a spoonful of five spice powder, chopped onion, ginger, garlic, cooking wine
7. Grind some black pepper and half a teaspoon chili powder
8. Soak well and put it in the refrigerator for 2 hours
9. Put the dried pepper into the frying pan and fry it over low heat
10. Put it into the cooking machine and break it into pepper noodles for standby (the newly made pepper noodles are more spicy)
11. Scald the bamboo stick in boiling water for half an hour in advance
12. Take out the pickled diced meat, and string all the diced meat into large kebabs in turn
13. Put the kebab into the non stick baking plate and sprinkle with cumin powder (if there is no non stick baking plate, put a layer of tin foil on the baking plate)
14. Put it into the oven preheated at 200 degrees, put it in the middle of the oven and bake at 200 degrees for 10 minutes
15. Take out after 10 minutes, sprinkle cumin seeds, pepper powder, pepper powder, brush with a thin layer of oil, put into the oven and bake for 10 minutes
16. The delicious meat kebab is out of the oven. When you eat it, brush dry chili powder and Chinese prickly ash powder to taste better
1. If you like the tender meat, you can shorten the time. In addition, due to the different size of the diced meat, you should consider the temperature and time of roasting. If the diced meat is too big and it is not ripe when you try it, you must roast it before eating it.
2. Bamboo stick can be disinfected by soaking in boiling water, and it is not easy to paste when baking.
3. It's better to use tenderloin. It tastes better. The meat is not woody and tender.
4. Choose the right temperature according to the vitality of the oven and the size of the meat
The barbecue kebab made by ourselves is safe and fragrant, so you can eat it safely. If you use the oven, you don't have to suffer from smoke and fire. It's clean and hygienic. The most important thing is to enjoy the delicious food. If you are also excited, try it quickly!