In winter, different diets will make you satisfy different appetites, so for friends who like to eat vegetarians in winter, the cooking skill of eating meat in vegetarian dishes is more recommended!
Ingredients: 1 green onion, 4 ginger slices, 1 pinch of Chinese prickly ash, 1 star anise, 5 dried red peppers, 3 tbsp brine, 1 tbsp sugar, 2 tbsp Huadiao wine
1. Wash the chicken and cut it into 1cm thin slices
2. Heat the oil in a non stick pan, add the sliced chicken and fry it slowly over low heat
3. Fry until both sides are slightly yellow, and then clip it out for use, so that the inside of the plain chicken can be fried thoroughly and the outside surface is not burnt
4. Heat the oil in the pan, add the dry pepper, stir fry over low heat until the color is dark and the spicy taste comes out, and then stir fry the green onion, ginger, Chinese prickly ash and star anise until fragrant
5. Add enough boiling water, add 3 tbsp of brine, 1 tbsp of sugar and 2 tbsp of Huadiao wine, bring to a boil, and then add the vegetarian chicken
6. After boiling over high heat, simmer for half an hour on medium and low heat until the soup is thick and fragrant, then turn off the heat