don't be scared when you hear the word "cold powder". In fact, cold powder can be eaten in winter. Stir frying or stewing in a pot to make cold powder soup is also a way for northerners. Today Xiaobian will teach you how to make delicious mung bean cold powder!
1. Prepare mung bean starch, which is sold in supermarkets and supermarkets. Prepare a 1 / 2 cup measuring cup.
2. Take 1 / 2 cup of mung bean starch into a small pot, and then pour 6 portions of cold water into the same measuring cup. That is to say, the ratio of starch to water is 1:6. It doesn't matter what tool you use to measure it. Just make the ratio right. In addition, about the ratio, some people like 1:5, some people like 1:7.
3. Stir up the starch and cold water, that is to say, stir it into water starch. Put it on the stove and keep stirring while heating. When the mixture in the pan becomes transparent, turn off the fire. Note: for stirring, when the water is not hot at first, it can be stirred slowly. When it is hot, it can be stirred continuously.
4. Pour the heated mixture into a container and cool slowly. When it's all cool, it's easy to flip it out. If you want to cool faster, you can put it in the middle of the refrigerator and take it out after cooling. However, if you put it in the refrigerator for a long time, it will be hard and not delicious
5. Put the cool cold powder on the cutting board of cooked food, cut it into the size you like and put it in the container.
6. Mix with your favorite condiment - Sichuan people like spicy, so put green onion, garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, vinegar, chili oil, mix well, and then eat it! Such delicious mung bean jelly, whether it's cold or hot, will definitely make your mouth full!