For friends who like halal food, Dapan chicken must be a familiar term, especially Xinjiang Dapan chicken is deeply loved by many people, so do you want to eat authentic Dapan chicken? Might as well follow Xiaobian to learn to do it!
Accessories: 2 potatoes, 1 carrot, 2 green peppers and 2 red peppers, some green onions, ginger and garlic, a handful of Chinese prickly ash, 10 red and dry peppers, 2 star anise, 2 pieces of cinnamon, sugar, salt and cooking wine.
1. Cut the chicken into small pieces. Cut potatoes, carrots, green and red peppers into pieces and prepare all kinds of materials.
2. Heat the pan and add more oil. Deep fry the potatoes and remove them. Leave the oil in the pot.
3. Heat up the oil in the pan, fry the pepper thoroughly and take it out. There is hemp oil in the pan.
4. Add onion, ginger, garlic, red pepper and stir fry until fragrant. Add chicken and stir fry for a few minutes. Add soy sauce and water.
5. Add sugar, salt, cooking wine and simmer for 15 minutes. (it depends on the age and tenderness of the chicken.)
6. Put in the carrot pieces and continue for 5 minutes.
7. Put in the potatoes, continue to simmer until the potatoes are cooked, do not stir fry too often, because the potatoes will be broken.
8. Add green and red pepper. Stir fry until the green and red peppers are red. You can take them out of the pot. For halal food, although we can't learn its essence, it's also a good thing to cook such delicious food!