Cabbage stewed vermicelli has been the favorite food in Northeast China since ancient times. Do you know how to make it? As a typical food in Northeast China, with strong local characteristics, do you want to make such a taste yourself? Might as well follow Xiaobian to create this unique taste of food!
Pork stewed vermicelli method 1. Cut pork into large pieces;
2. Slice green onion and ginger, pepper and star anise;
3. After boiling the water in the pot, put in the streaky pork, skim the foam when the water is boiling again, take out the streaky pork, and wash it with warm water to remove the blood stains;
4. Heat the oil in the pan, add onion, ginger, Zanthoxylum, star anise and stir fry pork evenly;
5. Add cooking wine, soy sauce and rock sugar and stir fry until colored;
6. Add appropriate amount of warm water to the pork, which is a little more than the water for braised pork. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook over low heat for one hour;
7. Wash the vermicelli without soaking, so that the vermicelli can absorb more flavor of the soup when put into the pot;
8. Put the vermicelli into the pot, cover the pot and bring to a boil over high heat. Continue to cook over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes until the vermicelli are soft and rotten. What's the best match for vermicelli? Cabbage and pork stewed vermicelli, I think it's very delicious. I don't have much to say. Let's hurry up!