As the saying goes: 'if you eat radish in winter and ginger in summer, you don't need a doctor's prescription. 'it's the best way to eat radish in winter. In addition to eating it raw, it can also be made into various kinds of patterns. For example, this winter and spring snack, radish cake, is simple and delicious. It eliminates the peculiar taste of radish and tastes soft and glutinous. It's more suitable for old people and children. Radish contains less calories, more cellulose, easy to produce a sense of fullness after eating, but also help to lose weight.
Sausage and radish cake
Raw materials: Sausage 50g, radish 250g, rice noodles 250g
Seasoning: appropriate amount of salt and soy sauce
1. Cut the sausage into small pieces and stir fry it with a little oil in a frying pan.
2. Pour 250ml water into rice flour and mix well.
3. Peel off the white radish, rub it into shreds, boil it in 350ml water until it is soft and rotten, turn off the fire, and immediately pour it into the rice flour paste with the sausage dice, and quickly stir it into a paste.
4. Put a little oil in the container, and pour in the mixed sausage and radish rice flour paste.
5. Put the container into the steamer and steam for about 30 minutes.
6. After cooling, put it in the refrigerator, cut it into slices, fry it into golden yellow with oil, and then dip it with soy sauce.
Delicious home food also has so many magical effects, so what are you waiting for? Hurry up!