1. Knead the dough. After the dough is made, exhaust the air and relax for 10 minutes. Shape it into the desired shape and list it on the baking plate.
2. Brush a layer of water and preheat the oven at 200 ℃ for 4 minutes.
3. The oven is 180 degrees for 17 minutes. The temperature of my oven is not enough, and the color is not enough when it comes out of the oven. I brush a layer of water again, and then it rises to 200 degrees. After baking for 3 minutes, I keep stuffy in the oven to make the bread body evenly colored. Bread taken in the morning.
4. Chop the noodles into small pieces. Cut the carrots, corn and peas into small pieces. Keep them medium in size. Add a little black pepper and stir into stuffing.
5. Add starch, increase viscosity, mix well.
6. In order to make the noodles fried well, I put the noodles in the fresh-keeping bag, and put them into the freezer.
7. Take it out in the morning and cut it into pieces. Sprinkle a layer of monosodium glutamate first.
8. Pan fry the front, back, left and right sides. After cooked, pay attention to take oil out of the pot. Drop the sauce you like so you can eat it. Because I want to eat bread, so I use a bit of MSG, eat directly can reduce the use of seasoning.
9. Half of the bread, put in the pancake, and add a little hot and sour sauce. If there are vegetables, you can add vegetables, the color will be very good.