1. Wash the lean meat and cut it into thick silk. Put it in a bowl and mix it with salt and water starch.
2. Wash and shred shallot, ginger and garlic.
3. Shred the fungus and carrot.
4. Mix sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, salt, scallion, ginger, garlic, stock, fish bone powder, water and starch into fish sauce.
5. Put oil in the pan, heat to 50% hot oil, pour in shredded meat, stir fry, and then add pickled pepper powder. When the frying is excellent, add the fungus, carrot and fish sauce, stir fry for a few times.