1. Sift the topaz rice flour with the ultra-fine copper roller, mix the finer flour and the tender leaved dough into paste fermentation, and when the fermentation reaches 60%, add another part of the coarser corn flour to form the dough.
2. Divide the dough into 30 facial preparations, make small pits one by one, and press 2-3 Lycium barbarum seeds into each small pit.
3. Drain the prepared socket head into the cage orderly, steam it in a boiling water pot for 20 minutes, and then mature.
1. The topaz rice flour has the characteristics of gold and it is soft;
2. The beauty of medlar planting is irregularity;
3. The size of the head should be well proportioned, and the steaming should be done with high fire.