1. Put 1000ml cold water into the pot;
2. Put the mung bean starch into the water and stir evenly;
3. Heat the pot on the fire and stir it with a spoon to make it evenly heated. When the starch water becomes hot, turn the fire to small and keep stirring until the starch becomes transparent. When all the starch becomes transparent, turn off the fire and stir again for a while, and then it feels sticky;
4. Pour the starch paste into a mold, level it, cool it, then it can be molded, or put into the refrigerator for cold storage;
5. Turn the formed bean jelly upside down and cut into thin wires or slices;
6. Use the old Ganma Douchi sauce, scallion, mashed garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, vinegar, pepper noodles, chili oil, monosodium glutamate, sugar to make seasoning according to your own taste, pour it on the cold powder, mix well when eating.