1. The supermarket should buy a fresh lemon with better luster. It is better to buy the so-called imported lemon, so the taste is obviously better than that of domestic lemon.
2. Clean and dry it with paper towel after going back (it's better to wash it with water first), put it in the refrigerator and freeze it for two hours, neither too long nor too short, it's too short, it's too cold, it's too difficult to cut it for a long time.
3. Cut the lemon into thin slices on the clean fruit plate with a slicing knife. Cut about 15 to 20 slices of a lemon. This process needs to be fast, and then put it into a fresh-keeping box with a cover.
4. Put it into the refrigerator freezer. When it needs to be used, cool the boiled water or directly use mineral (pure) water, etc. the size of half a piece of water per cup is appropriate. If you use a pot, put one or two pieces into it.
5. Add honey or sugar to taste properly.
Don't use superheated bubbles, which will lose the flavor and nutritional value of lemon. In summer and autumn, this method can let you drink a lemon for half a month.