1. Wash the spareribs repeatedly with clear water to clean the oil and blood on the surface.
2. Replace sugar with the sweetness of fruit. Wash the apple, peel, core and dice.
3. Put the diced apple into the pot, add a small bowl of water, and cook over medium heat.
4. Cook until the soup turns yellow and the fruit becomes soft. Pour the fruit and the soup into the bowl for standby (the sugar can be dissolved in the water only after high temperature. The taste is fresh and healthier with fruit instead of sugar).
5. Put the spareribs under cool water, add the pepper, and then put in half the onion and ginger. Fire to boil the ribs, on the one hand to soak the blood out of the ribs, on the other hand, it can play the role of deodorization.
6. Boil the water over high heat until the ribs are discolored.
7. Put the ribs in cold water for a while, not only the meat is compact, but also the taste is tender, and they will not grow old after cooling. Soaking in cold water can make the meat of spareribs tighter, play the role of shaping the spareribs, instead of frying, more fresh and healthy.
8. Add a little water to the ketchup, stir evenly, and the simple ketchup is too thick.
9. Put a little oil in the pot, less than usual cooking, as long as the seasoning can be fried out of the fragrance.
10. Add star anise, cinnamon and fragrant leaves, stir fry them over low heat.
11. Stir fry the ginger slices and scallion slices after the fragrance. Ginger and onion are put too early, easy to fry, so put later.
12. Pour in tomato sauce and stir well.
13. Put fruit juice and fruit granules on the bottom of the pot. On the one hand, prevent the pot from being pasted. On the other hand, make the sour and sweet of the juice fully integrate into the ribs.
14. Drain the ribs after cooling and put them into the pot.
15. Pour in a little soy sauce for coloring.
16. Add cold water to the ribs.
17. Add 1 tablespoon vinegar.
18. Add some salt for seasoning.
19. When the fire is over, remove the froth.
20. Change to low heat, stew until the soup becomes less and thick.
21. Collect the juice in a big fire. When collecting the juice, keep turning the ribs to prevent the paste pot. If you want to eat with rice, you can leave some soup juice. You don't need to collect the juice too dry.