1. Prepare raw materials, lily, lotus seed and lean pork.
2. Wash the lotus seeds and lilies and open them with water.
3. Wash the lean pork and cut into small pieces.
4. Blanch the lean meat with boiling water.
5. Wash the pot, add two bowls of water, and put in the lotus seeds and lilies.
6. Put the pork into the pot and cook for 15 minutes.
7. Add some salt and chicken essence, and it will taste in three minutes
1. This soup has the function of clearing the heart and calming the nerves, tonifying the Qi and regulating the mood. It is suitable for those who are tired or weak.
2. Stir fry the lean meat with water to remove the greasy and blood stains on the surface of the meat, making the soup refreshing and delicious, not greasy.
3. Add cold water when making soup. Add enough water at one time. Adding water halfway will affect the taste of soup.
4. Put salt in the soup when the soup is well cooked. Putting salt too early will dehydrate and harden the meat.
5. After putting salt, close the lid and stop for two or three minutes before eating. The salt will also taste good.