1. Making shallot crisp;
2. Wash the fresh streaky pork, dry the water, freeze in the refrigerator for 20 minutes for cutting, and then connect the belt meat;
3. Chop the ginger and garlic, put a little oil in the pot, heat it in medium heat, then add the chopped ginger and garlic to make it fragrant;
4. Put the Diced Pork in the pot, stir fry slowly until it is slightly colored, and force out the extra grease;
5. Add soy sauce, star anise, wine, sugar, five spices, pepper, shallot crispy and some warm water to the pot, not too much water, no more than 1 or 2cm of Diced Pork;
6. Stir fry evenly in high heat. When the pot is boiling, put the Diced Pork and the soup into the casserole to marinate slowly. After 2 hours, a pot of meat flavored marinade will be ready;
7. When marinating, add several peeled boiled eggs, marinate slowly together, and enjoy with marinated rice;
8. It's best to serve rice, marinated gravy, marinated eggs, one or two green vegetables or other tasty dishes. If there is no one else, grilled rice will be served with meat and gravy.