1. Prepare the ingredients. The leading fish is usually icy. When handling, cut a knife at the head of the fish, press the head with the knife, pull the tail with your hand, and the fish intestines will be dragged out. The fish intestines will not be used.
2. Cut the fish into 2-3cm pieces, add salt, cooking wine, ginger and scallion powder, fish sauce, oyster sauce, white pepper and starch, mix well, marinate for 15 minutes.
3. Take a piece of wonton skin and put it in the middle of the marinated section of the dragon head fish.
4. The shape of each piece of dragon head fish is not the same. You can wrap it with wonton piece at will, not necessarily emphasizing the shape, but pay attention to the strict sealing.
5. Put the oil in the pan, boil until it is slightly foamy, put the wrapped dragon head fish wonton in the pan and fry over low heat until the surface is golden (about 5-6 minutes).
6. Take out the oil and use oil absorption paper to dry the excess oil. When eating, add tomato sauce or Thai sweet and spicy sauce.