1. After the chicken is slaughtered, the hair is removed, the internal organs are removed, and the chicken is washed and dried;
2. Then put the chicken in the boiling pot and scald for about 1 minute. When the water is boiled again, scald it again. Repeat this for three or four times, and the chicken will be scalded;
3. After the chicken is scalded, it is cut into thin strips with a knife. The wings are not cut. Then it is placed on the plate according to the shape of the chicken;
4. Cut up the chicken intestines, wash them repeatedly, soak them in cold water for a while to remove the dirty air, put them into a boiling pot and heat them well, take them out and put them in a small bowl;
5. Cut and clean the gizzard, cut it into thin slices, put it into a boiling pot and scald it, take it out and put it in a small bowl;
6. Chicken liver, cut into thin slices, put into a boiling pot and scald, take out and put into a small bowl;
7. Wash the shallots and ginger and cut them into rice grains;
8. Peel off the garlic and cut into minced garlic;
9. Cut the dried pepper into small pieces;
10, then put the onion, ginger, garlic and dried chili in the bowl, add salt, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, sesame oil, monosodium glutamate and all the seasoning, then add chicken intestines, gizzard and liver into the bowl and mix well.
11. Then pour the mixed Chicken Intestines, liver, etc. on the chicken, and the dish will be ready.