1. Wash the dried rose tea and oolong tea and put them into the teapot;
2. Rinse with boiling water;
3. Measure the right amount of jelly powder according to the proportion;
4. Adjust with a little cold water;
5. Pour the tea liquid into a clean pot, pour the jelly powder together, boil it, stir while boiling, and make the jelly powder dissolve more evenly;
6. Wait for the cooked jelly liquid to cool to warm, add honey to regulate the taste;
7. Then pour the jelly into a clean mold, on which you can sprinkle some broken rose petals for decoration;
8. Demoulding tray is ready to eat.