Today, I want to share with you the practice of jiangmi rice cake, which is very simple, and the novice will not make mistakes. As long as jiangmi is cooked, crushed and shaped, we can make delicious rice cake.
1. Wash the glutinous rice and soak it in cold water for more than 3 hours until the rice can be crushed by hand.
2. Take out the soaked rice and roll it with a rolling pin for several times. Put the rolled glutinous rice on the wet gauze and spread it out for steaming. Steam on medium heat for 30 minutes.
3. Turn off the heat and open the lid of the pot. Take out the steamed glutinous rice pieces with gauze and put on the sugar while it's hot.
4. From time to time, dip your hands in cold boiled water and cover them with gauze (or put them directly on the chopping board and dip them in cold boiled water) and fold the glutinous rice repeatedly to melt the sugar into the glutinous rice, so that the glutinous rice becomes compact and smooth.
5. Roll the glutinous rice tightly with gauze and knead it into long strips. When it's completely cold, it's Crystal New Year cake. The taste is very Q, slightly sweet, and the original glutinous rice flavor.
6. When eating, you can dip the knife into cold boiled water and cut it into small pieces to eat directly or pour honey, syrup, osmanthus sugar, rose sugar, etc. you can also divide it into several pieces and roll them into pieces, with bean paste or preserved fruit in the middle, fruit Ding, etc.; you can wrap the rice cakes with plastic wrap for cold storage, or you can cut the rice cakes into small pieces and wrap them with plastic wrap, which is especially suitable for carrying out.