I think a lot of girls should like to eat something to relieve their boredom when watching the video as much as I do. You can make some at home and eat as much as you like. Today, I'd like to share one of my favorite ways of crunching cornflakes.
1. Break the eggs into a bowl. Pour the broken egg liquid on the cornflakes, and add the egg liquid to make the nutrition richer.
2. Stir well with chopsticks to make each cornflake stick with egg white. Add 1 / 2 spoon salt to cornflakes.
3. Add 1 / 2 teaspoon of five spice. Stir well with chopsticks to make salt and five spice powder stick to cornflakes evenly. From beating eggs to seasoning cornflakes, it can be done in one minute.
4. Next, pour a little oil into the pan. Cook until four or five years mature, put in cornflakes, quickly stir fry with a shovel, and scatter the cornflakes.
5. Use a spoon to slice the cornflakes. This may take about 1 minute. Because of the addition of egg liquid, the corn flakes become soft. If you stir fry for 3 to 4 minutes, it will also become crisp. In addition, if you stir for a long time, you may stir fry and paste.