Two days ago, I went to the dessert room and found many little puddings everywhere. My hands began to itch. I wanted to make one by myself. There was no mold at home. I just used a milk bottle to make it. It was very simple.
1. Pour 100g sugar and 60ml water into a small milk pot and slowly cook until the color is golden. Slowly pour the remaining 20 ml water into 1, continue to cook slowly over low heat until the two are completely integrated.
2. Pour Caramel into the bottle. So the caramel base of the pudding is ready.
3. Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla together. Heat the milk until it boils, then add it to 1 from the fire, slowly adding and quickly stirring.
4. Pour into a bottle with a caramel base. It will be more delicate to sift the egg.
5. Preheat the oven to 150 degrees. Use a baking pan, add hot water to it, and then put the pudding mould into the container to 'take a bath'. Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes.