I think you should have eaten the sweet potato snacks I'm going to say today. When I was a child, I didn't have an oven at home, which was usually fried, but it didn't affect at all. However, my friend said that it was very popular in Japan during this period of time. I think when did our practice run to Japan, you can have a look at it.
1. Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into pieces and put them in a bowl. Cover them and put them in the microwave oven. Turn the high heat for about four minutes.
2. Then use a spoon to press into the mud, put the sweet potato mud in a small pot, add butter, cook over a low heat until it melts, then add sugar and dry the sweet potato mud over a low heat. If you like to add cream or condensed milk, put it in this step.
3. Then turn off the fire. Let's cool. Add two yolks and stir well. Then it starts to form a sweet potato shape. If you feel sticky, you can add a little flour with low gluten.
4. Make the shape of sweet potato, put it on the baking tray with silica gel pad, brush the yolk liquid twice to make the color of sweet potato more beautiful.
5. Sprinkle with black sesame. Preheat the oven for about 20 minutes.