Make pastry: stir fry the flour over low heat until it changes color slightly, then cool it. Add salad oil to about 160 degrees, slowly pour into flour, then add salt and mix well, cool and set aside.
Making pancake skin:
1. Wash the flour into the boiling water, while punching in circles, use chopsticks to break it into pieces
2. Add cold water, lard and salt, knead well, cover with plastic wrap and relax for 30 minutes
3. Divide the dough into 6 pieces on average, take a piece of dough and roll it into a round shape, put it on a long strip of pastry roll, and let it relax for 10 minutes at room temperature
4. Twist the long strip into a more slender and spiral shape, and let it relax at room temperature for 15 minutes
5. Flatten the dough and coat the surface with white sesame
6. Wipe the pan with a napkin stained with salad oil,
7. Dip sesame on one side and fry until the cake is golden on both sides.