1. Add boiling water to flour and make it a little soft. Knead well for 20 minutes.
2. Divide it into smaller preparations than dumplings.
3. Press flat, apply a little oil on one piece, and roll thin on the other piece.
4. Put it into a pan, drum up and turn over.
5. Take it out and tear it to make two cakes.
6. Cut the meat into small pieces, spread the barbecue sauce on them, and evenly spread each piece. Marinate overnight.
7. Put the meat on the baking net, and put the baking tray with tin paper under it.
8. Preheat oven at 220 ℃ for 20 minutes. Take out and brush barbecue sauce every 5 minutes.
9. Spread lettuce on the spring cake, put the sliced pork and roll it up.