1. Soak the beef tenderloin in cold water to remove the blood water, wash and drain the water and dice
2. In the oil pot, stir fry the scallion, ginger slices and diced beef
3. Stir fry the beef until it changes color. Add cooking wine, raw soy sauce, soy sauce, rock sugar and hawthorn
4. After boiling, turn to low heat and simmer for about 1.5 hours. Add salt and a little black pepper
5. Add carrots, potatoes and diced mushrooms
6. Cook the diced vegetables until they are soft and rotten, then turn the heat to collect the juice
7. With rice, it's delicious.