1. Use 5 times of cold water to boil the taro starch, cook it in medium and small heat, stir while cooking, and prevent paste
2. Turn off the fire when cooking until it is completely transparent, pour it into the fresh-keeping box, level the surface and cool it completely.
3. After setting, pour out and cut into pieces, heat the oil in the pot, pour in the taro powder, and quickly stir fry.
4. Add some cooking wine, raw soy sauce, old soy sauce, salt and sugar, and proper amount of water
5. Drain the soup over high heat, and sprinkle with scallion.