1. Take out the needed amount of the unfrozen spring roll skin, and cover it with plastic film or wet cloth to keep it moist.
2. Mix flour with a small spoon of water to make batter for sticking and spring roll skin. Add a spoonful of cinnamon to the sugar and stir well.
3. Add a little cinnamon in the middle of the spring roll skin, smear the paste on one side and both sides, roll up and glue
4. Add the sliced ham and cheese slices into the spring roll skin, roll them up and pinch the two ends to prevent the cheese from flowing out when baking.
5. Cream cheese and jam, a scoop of milk and condensed milk are mashed and mixed in a blender, taken out and heated in a microwave oven for 30 seconds,
6. Make the cream cheese better mix with jam, put a little cheese paste on the middle of the spring roll skin, and then roll it up and squeeze it tightly at both ends.
7. Apply the paste on the outside to form a pie shape, and pinch the bonding part. Put all the rolls into the preheated oven and bake at 220 ℃ until golden and slightly colored.