1. Peel the potatoes and steam them in a steamer.
2. Soak the instant naked oats in 50 ℃ boiling water for 10-15 minutes and then fish out.
3. Mash the potatoes, mix the mashed potatoes into the soaked naked oats, so that each naked oats is covered with mashed potatoes.
4. Wash the cucumber, cut it into fine wires, cut the coriander into sections, and chop the garlic into powder.
5. Take a container, mix sesame paste, chili oil, soy sauce, vinegar, salt, garlic powder, sesame oil and cooked sesame into sesame sauce.
6. Crush the spicy peanuts, take a large bowl, put on the naked oats, spread the cucumber shreds on it, add the sesame sauce and coriander, and finally sprinkle the spicy peanuts. Mix well when eating.