50g salt free cream, 40g sugar, 25g egg white, 50g peanut butter, 70g low flour (80g original recipe), 1 / 4T baking powder (original recipe is baking soda powder)
1. After the cream is softened, add sugar and beat until the color is light;
2. Add the egg white in several times, quickly whisk the cream paste with the beater, then add the peanut butter and mix well;
3. Add the sifted powder and use a scraper to cut and mix it into a uniform batter;
4. Spoon some batter with a small spoon and put it on the baking tray. Repeat the operation. Pay attention to the interval in the middle;
5. Heat 180 degrees, heat 160 degrees, bake for 25 minutes or so, turn off the fire and keep it stuffy for 10 minutes or so.
Features: it's crispy and delicious, which can't stop your mouth!