I didn't expect to be able to make such a beautiful Ciba at home. It must be a perfect match with cooked soybean flour. Hand Chung Ciba is absolutely better than glutinous rice flour in taste. It's soft and tough.
1. Soak the round glutinous rice for 12 hours. Drain the glutinous rice and put it into the rice cooker. Add a small amount of water. Do not overflow the glutinous rice. Add sugar and mix it evenly (or put it in a proper container and steam it for about 20 minutes).
2. After steaming, put it into a container, use a rolling pin to pound, and use a little hard to pound.
3. After five minutes, it became very sticky.
4. Continue pounding for another five minutes.
5. To this extent, we can hardly see rice grains.
6. Take it out and put it into the cooked soybean flour. Stick the soybean flour on both sides, so it won't stick to your hands.
7. Shape it into a round strip, and then divide it into small pills.
8. Rub well and then roll in the cooked soybean powder for another two turns.