There are admirable things everywhere. There is a delicious snack that I can't restrain made from a few dimes of potatoes in my family. Here's how to share it with you.
Cleaning and microwave cooking of small potatoes:
1. Prepare 14 fresh potatoes.
2. Wash the surface soil with water.
3. The skin of the fresh potato is fragile. It can be peeled by rubbing it gently.
4. Wash the potatoes in a microwave pot or container.
5. Cover the pot and put it in the microwave oven. Heat on high heat for 8 minutes until the potatoes are cooked..
6. Cooked potatoes can be easily passed through with chopsticks.
Pineapple tomato sauce:
1. Prepare 10 pineapples
2. Put the pineapple slices in the grinding cup of the cooking machine, add a small amount of water and power on, and press the pineapple into pineapple juice.
3. Pour the squeezed pineapple juice into a small bowl and add 2 tbsp tomato sauce.
4. Add 2 teaspoons sugar.
5. Add 1 / 4 teaspoon salt.
6. Stir well with chopsticks to form pineapple tomato sauce with sweet and sour taste.
Production process of Gulu potato balls:
1. Heat the wok on fire, pour in the mixed pineapple tomato sauce, heat the sauce over low heat until it is red and bright.
2. Put in the cooked potatoes and cook.
3. Mix 1 tbsp of raw meal (dry starch) and some cold water to make starch paste.
4. Pour the mixed starch paste into the pot along the edge of the pot.
5. Stir the small potatoes in one direction with a shovel and cook them at the same time.
6. Boil until the soup is thick and evenly wrapped on the surface of small potatoes, pour in 3-5 drops of sesame oil, mix well and turn off the heat.