Yuxiang Hupi egg, which combines the essence of Sichuan cuisine and Hunan cuisine, is definitely a delicacy! Hupi egg, one of our traditional dishes in Hunan, is named after its skin is similar to Hupi. Yuxiang is one of the most classic tastes in Sichuan cuisine. It originated from the folk practice of cooking fish, and now it has been widely used in all kinds of Sichuan cuisine, including Yuxiang shredded pork, Yuxiang tofu and Yuxiang eggplant It's popular locally.
Ingredients: 200g quail egg, appropriate amount of black fungus, one green pepper and one red pepper, bean paste, oil and water lake powder
Fish Flavoring: onion, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, sugar, salt, soup
Methods: 1. Soak Auricularia auricula with warm water in advance
2. Boiled and shelled quail eggs
3. Wash the pickled fungus and tear it into small pieces. Cut the green and red pepper into small pieces, ginger, garlic and green onion
4. Heat the oil in the pan and fry the quail eggs until golden
5. Remove the oil and mix all the fish flavoring to make the fish flavoring sauce
6. Heat a little oil in another pan and stir fry bean paste over low heat
7. Add black fungus, green pepper and stir fry together
8. Pour in the fish sauce
9. Then pour in the fried quail eggs
10. Stir fry and add the starch
11. When the soup is about to dry, sprinkle with scallions and then out of the pot
Do you enjoy the delicious fish flavored tiger skin eggs? Come and have a taste!