Wuxi spareribs is one of the famous Wuxi dishes at home and abroad. It is also a tourism food with local flavor. Wuxi spareribs, the traditional name is' Wuxi meat bone '. So for those who like to eat ribs, this dish is of course not to be missed!
Ingredients: Zipai 500g green onion, ginger, soy sauce 50ml Monascus powder 2G Shaojiu 60ml sugar 25g clove, star anise, cinnamon
1. Wash the spareribs, chop them into inch pieces, and mix well with salt.
2. Put in fresh-keeping bag and refrigerate for more than 6 hours.
3. Take out the pickled spareribs, put them into the pot, add water to soak them, boil them with high fire, remove them and wash them.
4. Add enough water into the pot, add Shaojiu, scallion, ginger, clove, star anise and cinnamon.
5. Mix in Monascus powder and boil it over high heat.
6. Transfer the soup to casserole, add spareribs, soy sauce and sugar, and cook over low heat for 1 hour.
7. Turn to medium heat and cook until the juice is thick, then put on a plate and sprinkle a little sesame seeds.
8. The color is red and crisp.