Do you want to gain weight in winter? Look here! It is impossible for the human body to absorb all the nutrients needed in attracting diversified foods, but the most direct and sufficient one is from steak. For those who want to gain weight, winter is a good season to gain weight, so today I recommend three cups of beef ribs!
Ingredients: 400g beef ribs (3 strips), a little salt, a proper amount of flour; half onion, 3 millet peppers, 1 small piece of ginger, 1 garlic, 30g fresh basil; 1 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp oyster sauce, 1 tbsp tomato sauce; 1 tbsp rice wine, 4 tbsp sugar; 1 tbsp sesame oil, a little salad oil
1. Soak the denim in water for 1 to 2 hours in advance, change the water for 2 or 3 times in the middle, and remove the blood
2. Cut the denim into sections with bones on each section. Use kitchen paper to absorb the water. Sprinkle a little salt on both sides. Let stand for a while to taste the denim
3. Sliced ginger, sliced garlic, sliced onion, sliced millet pepper, washed fresh basil, slightly shredded
4. Put soy sauce, oyster sauce and tomato sauce into a small bowl and stir well to make sauce; put rice wine and sugar into another small bowl and stir well to make rice wine and sugar juice, set aside
5. Coat the denim bone with flour evenly and shake off the surplus flour
6. Heat a pan over medium heat, add a little salad oil, put in the beef ribs one by one, fry until both sides are scorched, oil temperature is a little higher, fry on one side, then turn over and fry again, about 3 or 4 minutes in total, don't fry too old; take out the beef ribs and set aside
7. Continue to add sesame oil in the pot, stir fry ginger until it is curly and yellow; add garlic slices to make it smell; add onion and millet pepper, turn high heat and stir fry until onion is soft; then add denim bone and soy sauce to stir fry evenly;
Then add the rice wine soup, stir fry evenly; finally add 1 / 3 basil leaves; stir fry evenly, turn off the fire
8. While stir frying ginger slices, heat the pot with another stove, turn off the heat and lay 1 / 3 basil leaves on it; put all the ingredients in the pot into the pot while it is hot, and the sound of "creaking" indicates that the temperature of the pot is hot enough; sprinkle the last 1 / 3 basil leaves; cover it and simmer for 20 to 30 seconds. In this era, not everyone likes bony beauty, and it's also good to be a happy snack!