Home style bean curd is bright red with light green, salty and slightly spicy. It contains pulp juice and tastes soft and fragrant. Whether it's a common people's table or a banquet, it's a wonderful dish that people love. Do you want to learn how to make such a delicious dish?
[ingredients] 300 g old tofu, 80 g pork, 4 green garlic sprouts, 2 Pixian Douban, 2 tbsp garlic, 2 scallions, 1 small ginger, 1 / 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 / 2 tbsp sugar, 1 / 2 tbsp vegetable oil, 500 g dry starch, 1.5 tbsp rice wine, 1 / 2 tbsp rice wine
1. Cut the tofu into 6cm long, 4cm wide and 0.4cm thick slices, and cut the cleaned garlic seedling into horse ear shape.
2. Mince Pixian Douban, mince garlic, ginger and scallion, and slice streaky pork.
3. Pour the oil in a clean pan. When the oil is heated to a slight smoke, put in the tofu one by one. Deep fry the tofu over medium high heat until both sides are golden and hard. Remove the oil.
4. Take out the oil of fried tofu, leave 1 tbsp of base oil, cool slightly, add pork slices and yellow rice wine, and stir fry out the oil.
5. Stir the meat to the edge of the pot, add in the onion, ginger and garlic, stir fry Pixian Douban with low heat, and add red oil.
6. Add in and stir well.
7. Put the fried tofu and stir well. Add soy sauce and sugar and stir well.
8. Pour fresh water into the pot and boil the bean curd over low heat. The pot is bubbling (you can turn it over in the middle).
9. When the sauce in the pan is even with the bean curd (the bean curd has been thoroughly cooked), add the garlic sprouts.
10. Immediately pour in 1.5 tbsp dry starch and 2.5 tbsp water to form the sauce, quickly turn it over, thicken and turn off the heat.
1. When frying tofu, the oil should be more and the oil temperature should be higher (tofu floating on the surface is appropriate), in order to ensure that the outside is dry and the inside is tender. When further frying, it will have crisp flavor and easy to absorb juice.
2. Tofu should be fried one by one into the pot, and spread to prevent adhesion. Don't use too much oil when frying sliced meat and watercress to avoid greasiness.
3. When baking tofu, the water should be sufficient at one time, and the fire should not be too big, so as to ensure that the soup is thick and rich, and it is not easy to dry.
4. When the juice and bean curd are well cooked, thicken the bean curd, so that the bean curd can have thick taste and rich juice.
5. Pixian Douban and soy sauce are salty. Salt and chicken powder can be adjusted according to the proportion and taste.
6. Home style bean curd, garlic seedlings with the best. The oil of fried tofu can fry other dishes.