Tofu is the cheapest common food. Whenever it comes, it always brings unexpected surprises. Fish flavored tender tofu sounds very delicious, and its taste is more exciting. You might as well cook it for your children and family!
Seasoning: 1 and 1 / 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp fine salt, 1 / 8 tbsp vinegar, 1 / 2 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp chicken essence, 1 / 2 tbsp
1. Heat the oil in the pan and stir fry the minced pork over low heat.
2. Add ginger, garlic, scallion and pickled pepper to stir fry until the pork is greasy.
3. Pour in half a cup of water or soup.
4. Add all seasonings and cut tofu into pieces.
5. Bring to a boil over medium heat, turn to low heat and cook until the soup is about to dry, then add the starch.
6. When the soup is thick, sprinkle with scallion. Fish flavor tender tofu in fact, fish flavor modulation is more important and key step, so might as well put more effort to study it!