A documentary film "China on the tip of the tongue" will excavate countless unknown and diving ingredients in China. For Xiaobian, the most impressive one is winter bamboo shoots. So do you know the easiest way to make winter bamboo shoots? Fried meat with bamboo shoots, you must like it very much!
Methods of sliced pork with winter bamboo shoots:
1. Cut bamboo shoots and lean meat into thin slices, carrot into small slices and chive into inch sections
2. Blanch the bamboo shoots in boiling water for about 5 minutes, and marinate the lean meat with pepper, salt, cooking wine and a little cornstarch for 15 minutes
3. Put the salted meat slices into the boiling water pot and let it change color
4. Stir fry garlic slices and scallion in oil, add bamboo shoots and carrot slices and stir fry
5. Add proper amount of soy sauce, salt and a little water, bring to a boil, and simmer for about 10 minutes
6. Stir fry the sliced meat over high heat, pour some sesame oil and sprinkle with scallions. The simple sliced winter bamboo shoots is really a good meal. Apart from the simple food flavor, it also has the fragrance of soil from the mountains, which can't be reproduced no matter how superb cooking skills are!