1. Peel and seed papaya and cut into small pieces.
2. When the clam is dried, cut the black head with scissors and wash it.
3. Put a proper amount of water and a few pieces of ginger in the pressure cooker, and then put the clam into the stew, and then boil it for a few minutes after steaming out of the pressure cooker.
4. Put the clam, papaya and rock sugar into the pot and bring to a boil. Add a small amount of cold water to the pot and stir. Simmer for 5 minutes.
Cooking skills: 1, papaya stewed snow clam can do more, put into the refrigerator to save. When you need to eat, put some in a bowl, and then turn to heat in the microwave oven;
2. Papaya stewed snow clam should not be too thick, a pot of things should look very transparent, papaya is papaya, snow clam is snow clam. This stew is nourishing and moisturizing.