1. Rinse the heart of the pig.
2. Throw it out of the middle and wash away the blood.
3. Prepare star anise leaf cinnamon.
4. Cut the scallion into sections.
5. Prepare the peppers and chopped peppers.
6. Blanch the cleaned pig heart.
7. Blanch the water and put it into a soup pot. Add water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Skim off the blood foam.
8. Add green onion, ginger, star anise and cinnamon. Add the soy sauce wine and cook for 30 minutes.
9. Add salt and cook for another hour. Remove and cool thoroughly.
10. Prepare marinated pork heart and celery.
11. Cut the pig heart into thin slices and put into a large bowl.
12. Wash the celery and cut into sections.
13. Chop the garlic and put it into a bowl.
14. Add vinegar, chicken essence and pepper, stir well.
15. Pour oil into the pan, add chilli and chilli into the pan, stir fry until red oil is obtained.
16. Pour into the sauce while hot. Make spicy sauce.
17. Put the celery into the pork heart slices.
18. Pour in spicy sauce and stir well.