1. Wash fresh scallop meat and soak it in water for half an hour; cut garlic and scallion with a knife; cut hot pepper into small pieces;
2. Take a small bowl and mix oyster sauce, seafood sauce and water into sauce;
3. Boil water in the pot and add wine. After boiling, blanch the scallop meat and take it out for use;
4. Pour the bottom oil into the frying pan, turn to medium heat, put garlic, green onion and pepper to stir fry;
5. turn the fire scallop in shell, put the sauce before it (step 2), stir fry for a few times and then leave the pot.
1. Blanching time should not be too long, about 1 minute.
2. When frying, turn to high heat to stir up the flavor. But be careful not to paste the pot.