1. After peeling potatoes, use tools to cut into potato chips and soak them in cold water.
2. Cut the two ends of the dried pepper and cut into small pieces. After thawing the bacon, cut into small pieces.
3. Heat the wok, then add bacon, pay attention to this step, do not put oil.
4. Stir fry bacon over high heat, until the oil in bacon comes out, add chili, scallion and ginger to stir fry for spicy flavor.
5. Add the potato chips and stir fry.
6. Add proper amount of seafood sauce and stir fry evenly.
7. Add rice vinegar and stir fry evenly. Add a small amount of salt to seasoning before leaving the pot.