1. Wash balsam pear, divide it into two parts, scrape the inner pulp with a spoon, and cut it into diamond pieces.
2. Take out the salted egg yolk, put it into a container, and crush it with a spoon.
3. Soak the cut balsam pear in salt water for 2 minutes to remove the bitterness and make it taste more refreshing.
4. Take out the soaked balsam pear, drain the water, put it into the boiling water, blanch for 1 minute, take it out, drain the water, and remove the bitterness.
5. Pour a small amount of oil into the pot, put the salted egg yolk into the pot, slide continuously, and fry the egg yolk until it is boiled.
6. Put the bitter melon into the pot, stir evenly, and then out of the pot.